- I was trying to mend a dress and sewed a portion wrongly. I had to redo it and gave out a big sigh. Nadya, who was sitting with me watching me sew (while in the meantime trying to stab herself with extra needles from my sewing kit), took my hand, patted it and kissed it.
- I was putting Alyssa to sleep and lay next to her on her bed. She gave me several kisses on my cheek and declared " I like Mama! I love you...". She patted me, she hugged me, she snuggled close to me, she kissed my right palm, she kissed me some more. *melt*
- Nadya was running around shrieking like a mad woman when she suddenly stopped and gave me a bear hug....and yes, she continued shrieking like a banshee thereafter....
- K and I shared some goofy laughter at a lame joke I made in the evening...about mice and pussies...:)
Monday, April 02, 2018
Joy comes when you least expect it
Despite all the frustration I felt yesterday, there were still moments of joy. Bright gleaming spots that pop up suddenly, catch me off guard and leave a warm trail in my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment