Friday, April 27, 2018

Feeling.....

unmotivated

the recent shift to a temporary office location has left me feeling displaced and very dispensable.
not quite getting work done as efficiently as I used to back in my heydays.

===============
exhausted

enough said.
sleeping with both girls has left me feeling groggy and suffering from neckaches

===============
frustrated

a little
helper issues, career (non) progression issues, the girls' daily squabbling,

===============
thankful

i need to be
for I still have a job, a warm home and a warm bed to get back to at the end of the day
for I have 4 pairs of little hands and feet that want to clamber over or hug me at the end of each day
for I have K in my life
for I have the Sngs standing solid behind my back too

===============
quirky

wearing $20 cheap but chio shoes bought online and made by a China brand that was apparently super big in China back in the 1960s - 1980s before it opened up to the world

===============
young? old?

schizophrenic lol...
feel young when I talk to some of my peers, like I've not progressed or matured enough
feel old when I deal with people born more than 12 years after me. Gosh....

No comments: