Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Happy!

I had an appointment with a bank rep and then walked around abit after bao-ing my lunch.

I'm happy! I bought some stuff...My spoils are...

  1. A small A5-sized sketchbook
  2. 2B graphite pencils
  3. An eraser
  4. A sharpener
  5. A black ink broad-tipped pen
  6. 2 small storybooks
  7. A doodlebook

Besides my terrarium stuff, my interest in sketching and doodling has recently been woken again. 

Learning how to sketch from whatever sources I can find both online and offline. The sketchbook, pencils and doodlebook will likely stay in the office for awhile as I don't think I can find time to indulge in any sketching while at home. At least in the office, I can spend some of my lunch time to do it. :) 

The storybooks will be with me in my bag. :)


Onward to more learning and sketching and terrarium-ing!

No comments: