Desperate, Exasperated, Frustrated, Tired and....Tired....
Felt like crying last night but I had no tears...
Alyssa woke every hour from 1130pm till 530am. Each time she woke, she had to be placated by me carrying her. By the time I settled her down to sleep again, or gave her her medication, it would be anywhere between 10-30mins gone. And around 45mins to an hour later she'd wake again.
It's been like this since Saturday. Her best stretch was maybe a 2-hour stretch on one of the nights.
That's worse then a newborn's schedule.
Back to work today after 2 days of medical leave. Zombiefied.
Discovered I was running a slight temperature while on the way to work.
Popped panadol and am trying to get some things done. May head home thereafter to work from home. See how it goes.....
In the meantime, Alyssa...please get well soon and quickly...
Nadya, please get well soon too....
Michelle, jiayou....
No comments:
Post a Comment