Wednesday, July 25, 2018

rough week so far

Nadya vomitted once last Friday night but had no fever. PD said she had stomach flu. She then started having fever on Monday night and peaked at 39C on Tuesday evening.

Alyssa started having fever on Sat afternoon and vomitted twice in the evening. Her fever went quite high and peaked at 39.3C. It only broke the 38C mark on Tuesday afternoon. She is extremely cranky but I’m glad the fever is on a downtrend. 

As for myself, I vomitted 4-5 times on Monday night. LS-ed 3-4 times as well. The retching and expelling left me giddy, breathless, queasy and weak. I crashed for an hour from 10-11pm and felt much better thereafter though still queasy. Managed to still look after both girls that night. On 2 days’ MC for Tues and Wed.

Every night since Sat night has been rough. That makes it 4 nights already. Both girls take turns waking up, either due to tummy aches or wanting to drink milk (because they didn’t eat anything during the day), or wanting to pee or be carried, or because of a heavily stuffed nose, or due to a dream, or.....just because. On average, I wake every hour each night. Feeling quite tired zapped out by now. Though I’m thankful I managed to nap for 3.5hrs yesterday afternoon. (We’d left both girls with the inlaws.) 

Also...the car is at the workshop and seems like a lot needs to be done.

K’s aunt was warded yesterday due to a mild stroke. 

And my office laptop refused to boot up since last night so I can’t clear some of the work that I’d been intending to. 

Breathe in, breathe out. 

Sigh...

No comments: