Funny (and yet maybe also quite natural) how we don't really notice certain things about ourselves or even the things and people around us because we've taken their presence for granted already.
Was staring at my feet the other day. And suddenly realised how dry they were. Heels were dry and while they were not cracked, they had deep grooves. And erm....wrinkles and creases near the base of the foot. Many small red and blue veins as well. Decided to use baby oil to moisturise them that night and wore socks to sleep. They looked less dry the next day. I should do this more often.
Ever since CB started and I stayed at home and worked from home, I skipped using hand and body lotion. Hands are dryer now. Compounded by the fact that I'm washing my hands more too (because of more wiping, cleaning, gardening while at home, etc) I should start using some hand moisturiser again at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment