Thursday, July 16, 2020

Of IDs, passwords and account info....

The ridiculousness of it all...
But no choice...it's part and parcel of the digital world now...

I have 20 different login accounts (and of course passwords) for various apps and accounts in the course of my work. Some I only use once or twice a year. Some I use every other day.

I have maybe another 10-over or 20 online accounts and passwords used in my personal life. Be it for banking, or online shopping or journalling.

The girls have their own school stuff that we need to log in to...That's another set of dunno how many IDs and passwords...

zzzzzzz....I lose track of these things at times.

Ended up jotting down all work-related info on a document. No choice. I cannot remember so many stuff. Some paswwords require a min of 8 characters. Some require 12. Some require a mixture of upper and lower case character with numerals and special characters. Some don't allow special characters. zzzzz

No comments: