Mood's not that great on CNY Day 5.
(1) New dress ruined. I kept it for 3 or 4 years at least cos I couldn't wear it last time when I put on weight. Wore it once on CNY Day 3 and just got told this morning it's got patches of stains on it that cannot seem to be washed off. Nabeh.
Hepler claimed she handwashed. And somehow the other dress that she handwashed was fine but this particular dress had stains on it that came from "dunno where". It was perfectly fine when I took it off on Sunday night. How the hell did the stains suddenly pop up??
(2) Bits and pieces of things here and there. All outstanding. Looking after and watching own team members and their work. Now looking after another 2 guys. One of whom is testing my patience. Level of work is not there. Just 4 years younger than I am. I hope he bucks up....
(3) Getting chased by a law enforcement agency for some pieces of work. >:(
No comments:
Post a Comment