Tuesday, February 02, 2021

The gut, the stomach, the digestive tract.....and everything else in between

半热半冷,是要病了吗?

昨晚泻肚子,隔了一晚肚子还是有点怪。。身体累累的。。。

希望再过一会儿会好些。。

Stomach felt a little off in the morning yesterday but it was still ok, so I think I subconsciously ate more (greedy)....... and I may have unwittingly overworked it thereafter. 

I had lunch outside (just simple fish noodles), pork floss bun in the afternoon, dinner....and then pineapple tarts (where I usually take only 1/4 of whatever jam is on the tart)...

When 845pm came...I felt those familiar but forgotten feelings...those stirrings and pain pangs that come and go in the tummy.....where you know and you tell yourself...."ok xiao liao...it's coming"....

And so...stomach spoil time again...

Dealing with functional dyspepsia is a pain in the ass. I eat clean most of the time...and get to cheat every once in a while with fast foods, and other junk foods...sometimes when I least expect it, it hits....but sometimes I know myself that I got too greedy and loaded up on too much junk...自找 sometimes....

Anyway, just have to accept this "condition" and manage it bit by bit....

Compared to 2019, I think I'm doing much better already....

No comments: