I feel quite uncomfortable. With the surge in cases, and so many around me getting it.
3 colleagues, 2 neighbours (one with an 18-month baby who got it as well), a friend's whole family including their 6yr and 3yr-olds, the student care staff, etc...
I just packed a small plastic bag of panadol for adults, fever medication for kids and some fruits for my neighbour and left it at their door. The husband reached out to K for some help on medication as they were running out of it.
While life still needs to go on and the girls still go to school and their classes or student care, I send them with a worried heart and mind.
K is in reservist these 2 weeks starting from today. I worry for him as well.
May all be well and safe. May all keep well and safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment