Day 4's playlists included Blue, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Lady Gaga, and Imagine Dragons...
Plus I let her watch a video on watercolouring from one of my favourite Youtubers of this genre...Shayda Campbell.
We didn't cook yesterday so K went out to buy food...the BK for dinner cheered the girls up abit..:) And the FaceTime sessions with emojis brought smiles and laughter to all of us...Glad it tickled the girls so much :)
Nadya did her English assessment and completed her school's Math homework. And she worked herself through yet another Percy Jackson book. She must have re-read that book a 2nd or 3rd time lol...
All's good. Her fever was gone. Just left with phlegm, a scratchy throat and slight cough.
I cleaned the toilet yesterday with Dettol, dry-mopped and wet-wiped the room floor as well. Been awhile since I got on all fours to wipe the floor...lol. I discovered many dustballs in certain areas. I'd have to speak to the helper about cleaning my room more thoroughly next time. For areas she can't "see", doesn't mean she doesn't need to clean...zzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment