Happy.
Been a long long time since I had a whole prata to myself, and with curry too.
Helper was on her off day yesterday so we brought the girls out to a nearby kopitiam for dinner. Nadya requested for prata (strange but true!).
There was Hai Kee there so Alyssa had her usual favourite roast pork noodles. And she ate quite alot.
Nadya had 2 egg pratas but gave up on the curry as it was too spicy for her. She's still taking baby steps for spicy foods.
I had some food from the cai perng stall. And a whole kosong prata to myself...I didn't slather it with curry like how I would in the past...merely dipped the prata in the curry. But it was step up! Compared to the 2 years plus ago when I completely stopped any form of prata at all haha. (Cos oily + spicy = big no no at that point in time)
I mentally prepped myself for any possible protest from my stomach last night....And I was thankful to find that I was ok! Slight bloating as usual from eating oily stuff...but I was otherwise ok! Thankful for that...:)
Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment