Thursday, February 17, 2022

Day 2 of self-isolation with Nadya

It was tough last night. N was snoring her head off. I kicked her foot several times, to no avail lol...And she got up once or twice to pee or to drink water. 

Needless to say, I was rather tired this morning. A little frazzled too when attending a 3-hr call and trying to look after her at the same time. She spilled half of her water bottle at some point in time and I was frantically trying to clean it up while listening to the call. 

That said though..I am still thankful that she's doing good. No fever tonight. Compared to 38.2C this morning. Just that her nose is still a little stuffed and her throat is sore. 

I am trying to keep her and myself well-hydrated. 

And I am trying to keep myself well and healthy and of course...Covid-free. 

I've been washing my hands so frequently I feel like as if I have OCD. Also cleaned some common surfaces in the room this morning with Dettol...like the light switches, door handles, tabletops, toilet bowl, shower area, etc. 

May Nadya get well soon. And may I and the rest at home stay well and healthy, especially Alyssa, whom we're monitoring closely.  

No comments: