For some reason, since last 2 years, I've had various issues and projects that take a long time to be settled. Some require stamina and patience navigating red tape and bureaucracies and hard to understand SOPs. Some involve tricky end-users who seem to be in a world of their own. And some other issues that are simply draggy because of certain folks up there.
I was happy to strike off one item from my list back in December. That item was on my list since 2018/2019 and I was mighty happy it was finally completed.
Another item which we thought was quite straightforward turned out to be such a draggy one and has been around since June 2021. More and more people are getting involved and I REALLY REALLY hope to close this off soon.
Yet another item was dragging on for the last few months but I'm glad it's nearing its tail end. Fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly from here on.
Ganbatte!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment