Friday 18 Feb 2022 - Day 3 and counting...
- Thankful I took leave today else I'll be an octopus again trying to settle both work and her.
- My ears are ringing...The number of various playlists I had to listen to today....some we went through partially only though....BlackPink, EXO, BTS, Jay Chou, Maroon5, Alan Walker, Katy Perry....
- Had a 45-min video call with my parents in the morning. My eyes got tired and "siap siap" from staring at my mobile too much.
- She's more cranky compared to the previous 2 days. Probably because she's getting bored. Also because her fever has mostly gone off and she's more alert now and trying to find things to do to occupy herself...
- Her teachers are very "on". Form teacher asked us to collect her homework from the General Office today. K came back with a pile of books and worksheets. English, Chinese, Maths, Science...I'm thankful no Art or Social Studies or 好公民 homework lol...Spent some time supervising her and teaching her English and Science...and felt accomplished though tired haha.
- NTUC came today! Yay, I stocked up on honey yuzu drink, raisin bread, and some choc buns for the girls...:) Plus fresh veg for the family.
- Realised after these few days in this room, I am a mother, worker, colleague, teacher/tutor, nurse, safe distancing officer, DJ, cleaner, nanny, entertainer, nagger, meal planner, schedule keeper, etc..........
- The number of ART kits the whole family used since CNY eve is reaching 30...almost wiped out whatever stock I'd been collecting and keeping at home. K managed to collect some from the vending machines and I ordered more online as well.
- Still washing hands like nobody's business...forgot to use handcream for most of the day and by the time I realised, the skin between my fingers were showing signs of flaky skin and dryness...
May Nadya get well soon.
And may the rest of us stay Covid-free, safe, healthy and happy!
And may ALL of us stay sane too lol...
Jiayou to K & I!
No comments:
Post a Comment