Sunday, April 08, 2007

Je suis fatiguee

I am tired.
I don't know why..I sleep so much but I wake up still feeling tired..
Sometimes..it's like as if a train has run over me..

I sleep about 6-7hours..wake up and drag myself to work everyday..
I get sleepy at work..There are times when I can hardly open my eyes...
There are times when I talk with so little energy I am just slurring my words...or my words just come out as a feeble mumble...

But when I get home and take a shower...I feel so refreshed & energetic that I don't want to sleep...

Man what is wrong...

========
Damn!
Just realised I forgot to drink green tea for the past 2 nights already!!!

========
French test is coming up in 2 weeks times...It's been ages since I actually mugged for a test of any sort...
Shit..lots of vocab to remember...
How how how??

aahhhh.....

========
Wonder how baby's doing...
Tough grouchy day for him yesterday..hope today's better...hmm mm...

No comments: