Wednesday, April 25, 2007

zzzz

There you have it.

Spoke to Guin yesterday evening..
All that's left now is my formal letter of resignation and well...the negotiation process of when will be my official last day.

Of cos along with this will be the negotiation of whether I can offset my leave...
Man..I really have alot of leave...more than 2 weeks...wonder how it will go.

Jen has not spoken to me yet.
Wonder if Zee will speak to me..for an exit interview perhaps?

I have a sudden inspiration to write goodbye letters to some people..
But wonder if I will have the time to do that..??
Especially when May 18th is coming up...
In the early stages of doing up my gift for our 3rd anni...Long way more to go...*jiayou*

=======
Am tired...eyes almost closing liao...
Never realised that the process of tendering a resignation can be such a stressful and long-drawn process...
My previous resignation was done in a quick and simple jiffy...

zzzz...

And I just realised there's so many freaking resignation templates online!!!
The wonders of the Internet.. haha.....

No comments: