Didn't catch American Idol for a few weeks.
But man...the tide has turned..
The girls were oh-so-strong previously...
Tonight's showing was the opposite...the guys were good!!
My usual favs..Chris Richardson & Phillip Stacy...were good in my opinion...
Not neccessarily coinciding with the judges though...
Not a fan of Blake but he had an interesting performance tonight..
I like Sanjaya but didn't he could perform that well compared to the others...Proved me wrong tonight...His Besame Mucho...totally warmed my heart.. haha
Wonder when will be the next time I watch it! haha
=========
Life has been tougher the past week and a half...
Parents over in Genting. Maid & Granny over at Aunt's place..
All alone at home.
Good Side?? I love the solitude & peace...
Bad Side?? I hate the chores...
Cooking & washing up, washing clothes, hanging them to dry, keeping them after they're dry...
Watering the plants, wiping the counter tops, mopping the floor, ironing clothes...
*Tired*
*pout*
==========
Hong Kong...here I come come come!
muahaha (",)
Early May...
==========
Hope Friday's event turns out TOPS...
Praying hard for it to be a good showing.
Will be a good mark on SP's logbook...and my own imaginary logbook too..
==========
Speaking of praying...What I am about to say soon is not blasphemy or disrespect.
Believe me, I am not against Christianity or what...(Disclaimers first man..haha..)
It's uncanny that alot of the manager level & above staff...are Christians. This includes the new hires..
Channel Mgr, Mktg Mgr, Asst COO, Sales Mgr, COO, Centre Mgr and some others whom I can't quite recall at the moment.....
No comments:
Post a Comment