Mad About...
- Sliced Fish Mee Sua : think I had this for about 3-4 times last week...hha..best one I had was at the Plaza Sing foodcourt...tops man I tell you!
- Benji Schwimmer : been seeing all of his dance clips on Youtube...!! But I have to say..his name sounds like a dog's...wasn't there a movie with a dog named Benji?
- Snacking : dang dang dang...mouth is constantly looking for something to chew upon..
- Green : I love green!! love it love it love it!! green bags, green pens, green clothes...
- Crumpler : I got a new red one yesterday! A surprise from ahboy!! woot woot!! It will be our travel bag in HK...wheee!! Big & Red!!
- Anything Peranakan : Flipped through the book ahboy bought for me from Times...about the Straits Chinese..lots of sepia-toned ghostly pictures & Malay words which I recognise...gave Granny the honour of flipping through the pictorial book..was sitting next to her looking at her (& the book of course)..kinda nice to see her reminiscing about the past...
- Grilled Wings & Mee Hoon Kueh : Am having a craving for them now actually...
- Sleeping : Slept yesterday afternoon...slept today afternoon...and still feel like sleeping...
No comments:
Post a Comment