Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Looking forward to the weekend

I guess time passes faster when you're laden with work.
And encapsulated within a bustling office.

Oh well, maybe not that bustling. Half bustling. Cos the other half of the folks are less busy perhaps.

Ended the day with an almost shitty meeting.

===========
Need a break...
Was thinking of going away alone...dunno.

4 days spent in Bintan alone sounds not very appealing.
4 days in HK? 3 days in Sentosa?
Hmm....

Don't know what gibberish I'm spouting also now haha

===========
Pat Choo added me on Facebook...

That goondu woman..disappeared for more than half a year....
And then when she finally pops up, she's a Mrs Tan already.

SMS-ed her and she didn't reply me...=(

===========
The bank account feels happier today...

HR fed it...And it feels less hungry..

Good~! :)

===========
Hooked on sweet potato fries...sprinkled with sour plum powder...

It's the rage amongst the 4 of us now...Les, HC, Jane & me..
haha...

But abit fattening lah...cos deep-fried...

Bought 2 packets home just now for mum & dad to try...wah lau...
The mum was hooked onto it...she finished 1.5 pkts...I finished 0.3 of a packet on my way home...
And poor Dad finished the remaining 0.2 of a packet. haha.

2 comments:

eimi said...

sweet potato fries with sour plum?? I'm outdated but where do u get that from?

sardonica said...

It's a little stall at the base of Suntec Tower, next to Yakun..They have outlets in Thomson Plaza and at Lau Pa Sat too...

Not sure about the stall's exact name though..hehe