The current state of me.
There's a...
Thick green vein running from the middle of the back of my left hand, to the base of my left thumb and then all the way up to the middle of my forearm.
Throbbing, pulsating.
A small branch of veins broke away from this main one and so now there's another group of veins spiralling around my wrist and then running up my forearm...
This just seems so err...manly.
There's a...
Pimple on my left temple. Which simply refuses to go away.
And now, a twin has sprouted adjacent to it.
The guys in office are scaring me. They said I'm breeding pimples.
*rolls eyes*
There's an...
Exceedingly large number of white head, black heads, enlarged oil glands on my face.
Oh bugger.
And my facial lady's gone to give birth. Only available in end May.
There's a...
Weird phenomenon happening on the skin of my tummy.
Seems like I'm breeding moles too. Little black or brown spots here and there.
Or is this a result of too much tanning back when I was in uni?
There's extra callouses on both my feet. The toes especially. Both on and below them.
The toes look like slightly mutated now. Plus my bunions.
I have ugly feet.
Ahhh...the perils of growing older....
But oh well, I find myself laughing more on a daily basis.
Smiling more on a daily basis.
Being more productive on a daily basis.
Sure, I have my down days. I have my frustrated days. I have my angry days.
And well, I have my sad days. Who doesn't?
But on the whole...
I feel happier.
I think the job change has done me good.
I think the environment has done me good generally...
Voila.
We're 5 months into 2008 already. And it feels like as if we just celebrated the New Year.
Here's to better and greater things to come for the rest of the year!!!
Ganbatte! Jiayou!
No comments:
Post a Comment