Friday, September 26, 2008

This is hilarious!!!

Below is a conversation which really happened on Singapore's Power 98 FM radio station recently.

DJ : Good morning. This is Power 98 & do you want to play a game?

Contestant : Yeah, why not.

DJ : Good. It is a simple game.
When I say something you have to give an answer that is opposite to what I have said.
For e g. when I say Sharp, you have to answer Blunt. OK?


Contestant : OK.

DJ : Sun

Contestant : Moon.

DJ : Black

Contestant : White.

DJ : Tall

Contestant : Short.

DJ : Man

Contestant : Woman

DJ : Cock

Contestant : CHIBAI

DJ : Ok, these things sometimes happen and we are on live.......
Let's take a commercial break here!!!


========
Voila and good ol' Jane sent me this during a team meeting and insisted I read in immediately. She was just sitting opposite me and we couldn't help but giggle silently to ourselves whilst the boss was yakking away hahahhha....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shit!!! i burst out luffing in the office!!!

sardonica said...

hahahaha...can you imagine my colleague sent it to me and insisted I read it during a meeting? hahaa..