Thursday, July 14, 2011

*lazy to think of anything*


  • Wondering if I should go perm my hair again. At least two ladies have told me that I look better with curls haha...I miss the days of not having to blow dry my hair into a nice shape too.

  • Heading to Canele for dinner tomorrow. The mains sound interesting when I saw the menu online....hope it meets my expectations!

  • Some people in my office bunch tire me out. When we don't invite them for gatherings, they say we don't invite them. But when we invite them, they either don't turn up or give half-assed answers like "errr...I may have something on leh...errr..I let you know? err...but I don't like so and so, very boring with her around....errr...I was thinking of going for a photography shoot...errr...." And the most patronising answer of all is always this "If I can make it, I'll go join you." Which in most cases with this bunch of people, usually means "I'll probably won't turn up".

  • Madonna's "Confessions on the Dancefloor" album is a great album to listen to when you're working hard on drafting a paper. She accompanied me the whole of yesterday. I must have listened to the album at least 3 times over. And I managed to cough up the paper by the end of the day! Yay! All 5 pages of it! hahaha...

No comments: