Saturday, July 09, 2011

MP as in....

Mushroom Pot.

It's been at least 5 years or more since I the last time I went there. Brought K there just now for dinner. The branch at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.

I loved to bits the wild mushroom soup base. It was so sweet after all the cooking that I actually contemplated asking them whether I could dabao the soup home or not haha... Anyway, for the record, the answer is No. If you're wondering, I didn't ask them. Haha.

It must be the first time ever that I did not really eat much meat at a steamboat meal. It was all vegetables, mushrooms, some pork balls, more vegetables, some liver and 1 piece of beef for me today. Moderation for the sake of achieving some semblance of stability in my moody stomach.

K liked it there. For me, I've always enjoyed the idea of having a steamboat or a mini BBQ between just the two of us. Today's the first time we've actually done it and I pretty much loved it!

Maybe we'll go back there again soon. :)

No comments: