Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Stomach spoil again

Woke at 430am with a terrible tummyache. Sat in the washroom for awhile, got rid of whatever gunk there was in me and went back to bed, only to get up about 15minutes later again.

Made a second trip to the toilet and sat on the throne for a few more minutes. Didn't know there was so much of it in me??!!

Teetered back to my room and by then it was 5am.....zzzz. Was tossing a little but I managed to get back to sleep, albeit for less than an hour only before my alarm went off.

Tummy's still not doing good now. I can feel it churning and I'm feeling bloated. :(
Maybe I should pop the pills I had from last week's visit to the doc.

Wonder if this has anything to do with the chicken wings I had from last night's dinner. :(((

No comments: