It has been a period of self-bashing and generally feeling a little low.
I don't know if it's because my self-belief and confidence have taken a sudden steep dip, or the rains have put a damper on me, or that November and December are usually sentimental, nostalgic and emo months for me.
At work, I'm frowning alot more than usual, I'm fiercer and less patient with the two support staff, I'm feeling more stupid, I'm very much less motivated, I'm keeping to myself more, my irritability fuse is much shorter, I'm more detached and I'm just generally "xian".
Out of work I'm better but the self-doubt and "xian-ness" still lingers around.
I'd feel upset over the slightest thing too.
Am I menopausing??? Or am I just ovulating and the hormones are in a frenzy and wreaking havoc on me?
But hmm..it's been 2-3 weeks already?
No comments:
Post a Comment