See lah. Backside itchy lah
Bring so many people into Singapore lah
Put big big stress on transport system
Then now MRT train always break down
Aiyo. Why like that?
Gahmen say must use public transport more
Because cheap, convenient and environmentally friendly
But then train always got so many people
Stand shoulder to shoulder
Cannot find seat and got weird people talk loudly
Aiyo. Why like that?
And then so co-in....so co-in-si-dense?
And then so "qiao"
Last week taxi up the fare
This week trains kaput twice
Force people to take taxi
Taxi uncles must be super happy, especially tonight
Aiyo. Why like that?
Some say
Cannot take train so take bus lor
But then bus also risky
Bus company hired lot of foreign drivers
What if they get lost then how?
Like the driver who brought his passengers
On a 2-hour journey around SG that day
Aiyo.
Really, why like that ah...?
=========
I'm just glad I was not on the Circle Line when it broke down yesterday. And I'm mighty glad I was not on the North South line today when it broke down too.
I saw a friend post pictures of his mini "adventure". He was on the train from City Hall to Dhoby Ghaut when the train stalled. He was stuck in it for quite awhile before SMRT staff came to lead them out. I think they had to walk through the underground tunnel to get back to one of the stations safely.
Defnitely an adventure I don't want to experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment