I've liked dogs since young. I remember having borrowed tons of books on dog care, dog breeds, dog training, etc from the library. The first few times my Dad would ask me why I borrowed such books but he gave up asking after a while because it happened too often haha.
I also went through a phase where I had 20 imaginary pet dogs.
All the while, I told myself that I'd keep a pet dog of my own if and when I finally get a place of my own.
But I feel slightly differently these days. I am a little unsure now whether or not I would get myself a pet dog, or cat.
It takes commitment. Alot of it. And when the pet falls ill or dies, the amount of sadness I'd feel would be hugely unsettling. I know myself. I'd probably cry myself to bits.
And guess what triggered this?
The demise of Mr Orange, my pet hermit crab.
Strange but true.
No comments:
Post a Comment