Sometimes, we take others for granted. Sometimes, we overlook things. Sometimes, we assume things wrongly. Sometimes, such little things get to you. Though you try to let it slide, it creeps back into your thoughts.
I had two presents for A. I'd passed A the first present. B, who was around, bypassed me, went straight to A and helped A open the present. B also took out the present and had "fun" with A, with the gift that I'd gotten for A. I felt excluded. What could I do except let it slide?
Part 2 of the present was given to A later on. And the same thing happened. But there was nothing much I could do as well.
I feel upset at having been sidelined. This might seem trivial, petty and incomprehensible. Maybe I don't have an open heart. Somehow I do feel upset about it. I guess nobody likes to be sidelined and I do hope this does not happen in the future.....
No comments:
Post a Comment