==========
There are those who feel they are always right and unconsciously impose their ideals and expectations on others. I have not found a way to manage them. Maybe patience and to a certain extent, avoidance?
==========
CNY is approaching. Another time of the year when I feel happy meeting up with friends and relatives but when my pockets scream for mercy.
==========
My granny pops up from time to time in my head. Christmas was a time when I thought about her a lot. My last gift to her when she was still somewhat lucid and before she passed, was a beige coloured teddy bear. She was sitting in a swivel armchair at Adrian's house and was gently opening the gift. She was amused at the teddy bear but it grew to be her good friend and companion while she spent her last days in the nursing home.
Now that CNY is coming, I'm thinking about her again. I miss the times when we would make potato crisps, buah keluak and achar together for CNY.
No comments:
Post a Comment