And also the open smiles, the cooing, the mini waves, the cheerful laughter.
I get all these and more whenever I bring Peanut out. Whether it is a walk to the park, at the park, or in a shopping mall, I get all these.
All because of her hair. :)
Some would talk behind me "Wow look at that baby!" Or "你看你看!她的头发很多leh!" Or "OMG she has so much hair!" Or "Wah, ee eh tao mor jin juay!!"
Some would come up to me and comment on her hair.
Some would just stare at her like she's some weirdo.
But most would just look at her and smile when they notice I have noticed them.
Lol...my little one, you connect much better with people compared to your elder sister. But even when you are not intentionally looking at others, they are also naturally drawn to you. The people magnet that you are.
Stay cheery and sociable!
No comments:
Post a Comment