For 2 reasons:
(1) I thought they made my legs look chunky.
(2) I'm one of the clumsiest persons around and get my clothes dirtied easily.
It is an irony then that I just bought my first pair of white legging pants, at one of my heaviest weights ever (sans baby).
Heck it. Mother of 2. If I look chunky then I look chunky.
It's for CNY, to match a kebaya top I bought.
P/s: sidetrack, yes we are going Peranakan this year. Meaning it as a surprise for my parents. :) Nadya's got a lovely kebaya top and matching sarong. I'm going without the sarong though, can't move properly in it and it will make tending to 2 kids very challenging haha. Even K has got a batik top. :) Although I couldn't find a kebaya that fits Alyssa, I bought a batik hanky for her to use on that day. At least she will be in on the theme as well :)
P/p/s: Oh yes, the leggings are from Uniqlo. No, they are not paying me to plug their brand. Though I wouldn't mind if they did. Just so happened that I took the pic without realizing their logo was showing....

No comments:
Post a Comment