I was amassing a bunch of toilet rolls at home. The inner cardboard roll I mean, not the toilet paper itself.
I was intending to do some art and craft at home with Nadya for the longest time but haven't had the chance to. I admit, sometimes it was because I was lazy and bummed out.
So it's quite timely that her Chinese school teacher sent an email out to all parents last week, about a Chinese home DIY project that the children are supposed to do and submit by 23 June. Basically it's about recycling old or existing items at home into something else.
Voila. I shall do a toilet roll pen/crayon/art-brush holder with her. :)
I'll plan out a concept by this afternoon and then start on it tonight with her...
Do a little each day and hopefully by next week we'll have something nice for her to bring to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment