I miss Mama, aka my granny. That's what we call her. More specifically, Ma3Ma2.
But then again, in these unique times, I'm glad she's not around and at risk of catching the virus.
I still remember in the week after she passed on, I kept seeing a small brown moth hovering around my room and Nadya's room, especially at night. Nadya was only 6 months old at the time. I've never seen a moth hang around for so long in the years since.
==========
A little woozy from the antibiotics. 2 different types taken at the same time so maybe it might be strong....
On the brighter side of things, maybe it'll get rid of some of the bacteria that was making my throat a little scratchy...:)
==========
Suddenly realised that 不知不觉 I've stopped spending time each day to list down things that I feel grateful and thankful for that day. And it's been for several months...oops. ;p
Made a conscious effort to do so last night before I slept..Initial goal was to list down 3 things but 不知不觉 again....it became a list of 6-7 items haha, some of which included...
1. Nadya didn't cry yesterday morning when doing her work
2. A dentist was willing to see me! Even though he wasn't allowed to provide any cleaning or scaling services.
3. I took an hour off work in the afternoon and witnessed Nadya riding a bike! She rode the pedal bike for the first time ever on Monday afternoon but I had not been around to see it...So yesterday when I was present, and K was assisting her, I managed to take videos of it! Yay, so proud of her...she'd only been using the balance bike for less than a month and suddenly she could ride the pedal bike already!
4. I have a good working relationship with ST. (spent almost whole day with her yesterday to discuss how to handle one messy customer-reseller-reseller-registrar-registry issue)
==========
Trying to see how I can make some hanging holders for the airplants....
No comments:
Post a Comment