Monday, April 06, 2020

WFH...HBL...

Things have been...somewhat friggin busy and time flies by each day pretty quickly.

I start work early at 745am at home...and then it's all the way till 5-45 or 6pm. In between I take some time out to cook and have lunch. I've been pretty much addicted to porridge and I've been having pumpkin porridge and broccoli porridge with minced meat and spring onions alot. It's really quite yummy, delicious and very easy to prepare.

Been inundated with lots of updates by the government, from the bosses and HR at work, and from the schools, and from enrichment and student care.

Been trying to plan things here and there as well. Getting the kids' stuff ready, planning meals, taking stock of and planning groceries, etc.

In between, I spent half a day last Thursday at my parents' old flat to clear out some of my old stuff. Brought back some things and they're sitting in a corner of my room but I've only had the chance to go through and unpack and put away like maybe 5-10% of the things only....:(

And been trying to keep up with various folks touching base on WA as well...be it long time friends, or colleagues needing to rant or other team-mates seeking help on work stuff.

Been trying to figure out how to do HBL with Nadya while WFH at the same time...She's not nearly  independent enough to do learning on her own yet...Something's gotta give. And it doesn't take a genius to know that work's gotta give a little. I might have to make up for it by working more at night as well...if there are urgent things...I don't know...I'll see how it goes...

It's gonna be this mode for the next few weeks and maybe more seeing as how the numbers are getting quite concerning yesterday...120 new infections confirmed, the highest in a single day since 3 months ago. Gosh.

In a way, I'm glad Mama isn't around anymore. I definitely don't want her to be caught up in all this...and be at risk of anything.

Jiayou...
Ganbatte...

Just know that you're not the only one dealing with this....all Singaporeans are...and your friends who are parents are too...

*yuuuuuu*

No comments: