Thursday, April 23, 2020

Nadya + HBL

I start my work at 7:45am.
And then I get Nadya to start her work at 8:00am.

It's another "record" today.
I made her cry at 8:15am.
It's always when we're doing Math. Subtraction within 20 is still a challenge for her.

Ended up doing deep breathing with her to calm her down and settle her frustrations.
Held her hands and did breathing and counting together.
Guess I needed it myself.
Took the opportunity to inject some comic stuff while doing deep breathing.
Just to lighten the air.

And then we continued.

I hope I am guiding her properly.
Both in terms of managing her anxieties.
As well as in terms of her work.....

Getting to be of some concern that her Chinese doesn't seem up to par and her Math subtraction seems to be a major stumbling block for her.

No comments: