Thursday, August 13, 2020

Plants

Airplant Tally to Date

  1. 1 Xerographica
  2. 2 Ionantha
  3. 2 Druid
  4. 1 Spanish Moss
  5. 1 Brachychaulos (or at least I think it's a Brachychaulos)
  6. 3 Caput Medusae!
Total = 10. Crowding out my balcony table liao...hmm...
Really love how my very first caput medusae is turning out...it's leaves are getting longer and starting to curl and twist quite abit. Guess the fresh air and natural light is doing it alot of good. :)

===============
Water Plum

Leaves turning yellow again...I don't know why. Is this a cycle it goes through? But so often? Turning yellow means they start dropping off too...and now it looks like it's getting a quite sparse and bald again. :( 

Fingers crossed that it holds out and sprouts new shoots/leaves/buds again. 

===============
Butterfly Pea

The cuttings are doing ok, though a small branch had its leave drying out and falling off over the last few days. While they're doing ok and somewhat surviving, they are not thriving either. I don't think there's any new shoots or leaves coming out...

Seeds that I planted a month back....only one sprouted. I think I planted at least 6 to 8? 


No comments: