Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Xerographica

The Xero is doing good.
I guess it was cooped up and kept in a ball at the store for a period of time and it's leaves were set in a certain way.

It's been here for 2 weeks and its leaves have loosened up in the fresh air and natural light. I see a hint of some curls starting to form. And the leaves have stretched out abit more compared to when I first got it.

I've more or less completed cleaning its leaves. There was somehow bits of dust and some soil (?) in between its leaves and while I'd cleaned most of them out on the day I brought it home, there was still some dirt stuck in deeper crevices. Had to use a cotton bud yesterday.

Hope it grows more.
Hope I can find a better place to eventually hang it up too. I believe when its hung up, its leaves will grow longer and curl even more....

No comments: