I knew I didn't wake a single time last night and only woke this morning when K brought Nadya into the room and he went to wash up. So by right, it should have been a good fitful sleep. However, I feel completely otherwise. I feel like I didn't sleep much and am tired and frazzled. I realised when I woke that I had a disturbing dream too, one that left me rattled. Trying not to think about it and trying to focus on work that needs to get done.
I hope I can "wake" up more by the time my 1115am meeting with the CEO starts....I have another 4pm session with the Ministry folks. And much work today involves alot of thinking, tweaking of processes and policy work...Maybe I should soak myself in a tub of ginko juice or something...or guzzle gingko juice for my brains....
Jiayou Michelle....Ganbatte!!
No comments:
Post a Comment