22 Dec 2020 to 5 Jan 2021.
Still had to contend with clearing some work. Sometimes even clearing email drafts via Whatsapp or Teams on my phone. Ran various errands. Did some frantic Xmas shopping and wrapping of gifts. And packed parts of the house.
Didn't get to rest or nuah as much as I hoped to. But oh well...just gotta suck it up.
Spent some time to declutter my online stuff as well.
- Unfriended some folks on Facebook
- Deleted some very old messages on Facebook Messenger
- Deleted some very old Whatsapp messages, group chats, etc
- Deleted some very old contacts in my phone as well
- Organised my emails abit more
K threw out half of the stuff in the storeroom. I was pleased haha. It was the first time anybody cleared it out. Stuff accumulated over 6.5 years. Gosh.
I cleared out bags of the girls' stuff as well - old books, old and broken toys, tons of random drawings and doodles, many old art pieces from school, old clothes, old this, old that....Threw out my own stuff as well and organised my letters and papers. Think I threw out at least 6-7 black rubbish bags worth of stuff. It felt good as well.
Thing is, clear liao but...there still seems to be so many things in the house!!! Lol...
And I still have 6-7 boxes of stuff that I was forced to bring back home from my parents' place which they've since sold. Need to spend some time sorting through and repacking them into new plastic boxes we recently got from IKEA.
No comments:
Post a Comment