Stephanie & Jeremy moved out 1.5mths ago. Serene & Chin are shifting out next Monday. Suddenly our 2 closest neighbours are gone. One rental tenant's coming in I think and Serene's unit was sold to a lady from China with a young kid and a husband from not sure where.
I hope they're nice and that we can get along well with them like how we got along pretty well with Stephanie & Serene's families.
===============
Been itching since 3 Jan. Not sure what triggered it. Dust? Hamsters? Food I ate?
Eyes itch from time to time and they feel better after eye drops. Face is itchy, especially the cheeks, and skin feels tight sometimes. Nose is flaky. Sometimes my forehead near the eyebrows are also dry. Nostrils are itchy and sometimes I rub my nose so much it feels raw and the skin turns red. Sometimes my nose feels stuffed up and difficult to breathe.
There are strange times when even the soles of my feet itch.
Been holding off on popping any Zyrtec. Maybe I should pop one soon? To get rid of any allergy I might be having?
===============
Renovation at Serene's unit will probably start in the next 2 weeks. Heard that it'll be a major reno as the new owner mentioned to Serene that they want to do a major overhaul and remove all existing fixtures and fittings in the unit.
:( I hope they don't hack away the marble and parquet flooring. I hope it doesn't get too dusty also.
My nose, eyes and skin cannot handle anymore dust...*wails*
No comments:
Post a Comment