It was an emotional day for me yesterday. I'd already started out abit emo during the day but the day still went well overall. And then evening came and ....
1. I found out a piece of sad and upsetting news. I bawled my eyes out. More in another post.
2. I discovered a pot of aloe on my balcony was toppled over. It might have lain there for a day or two already given that the strongest winds blew on Monday or Tuesday.
3. While trying to save that pot, the clumsy me overturned another pot of byrophyllum. Nabeh, so then I had 2 pots of plants to save and to clear up all the soil from the ground.
4. After settling the pots (the girls were so sweet and helped me out) and showering, I put on my favourite pair of pants I wear for sleeping, tugged on the drawstring to tighten it and then...TMD....*SNAP* the drawstring broke....Put on another pair of pants. Glad that I still managed to salvage the pants by using a spare black shoestring I had and using that instead....
No comments:
Post a Comment