I'm suaku. I know Korean Fried Chicken (KFC? haha...) has been around for quite awhile but I've never really tried it.
Was at Ally's place on Boxing Day but I only had maybe 2 small pieces of the chicken that I ordered from ChickenUp. It was not too bad so I thought I'd order some today to try again. Ended up with 4Fingers as it showed up on my Deliveroo app that was near us.
I ordered the fried chicken bites with soy sauce.
I didn't enjoy it. Too heavily seasoned for me. Too salty, too sweet, too fried....I think I was fine with 2-3 bite-sized pieces or maybe 4 pieces if I stretch it a little. I was struggling beyond that...taste was cloying and over-the-top....Even MacDonald's (for all its junk/preserved/processed food titles...) feels cleaner & lighter to me haha.
If all such Korean fried chicken have sauces like this...then I think it's not my cup of tea...
I prefer simpler chicken lol...grilled, roasted, BBQ-ed, lightly fried, not too much batter or sauce...simpler and more bland works pretty good for me lol....
I must be one of the rare folks around who doesn't like Korean Fried Chicken...
No comments:
Post a Comment