Wednesday, March 29, 2006

bleah...full after lunch...

Had dinner with Eug, TH, PQ, Ally & YanDaoKia last night...went to a dim sum place where the dishes were placed on conveyor belts a la Sake Sushi style..
Interesting lah..food was not too bad also...

BUT, the bigger news was!!!....Ally's getting married! haaa..
The last amongst the girls to get attached, and the 1st to get married..=p
ROM date's been set in September..29th I think...

Happy for her.. :)

=========
Hmm...company retreat has been cfm on 21-23 April..
Going to Batam..hmm....
Abit half-hearted to go..though the accomodation & food are all paid for by the company...

=========
3rd April coming...he's gonna start work soon..& time spent will be lesser I guess..
17th April coming too..hmm..

=========
I will go running today...been slacking too much!!
And I have yet to "open shop" for the new pair of shoes...hehe

Might pop by the complex on Sunday if I have the mood...see how the new pool is like...

No comments: