Went to Guanyin Temple to pray today.
Long time since I went, thought I'd pop by. Didn't realise it but think I spent a good 15-20mins kneeling in front of GuanYin NiangNiang, muttering all sorts of things..
Was waylaid by a young boy before I went into the temple, asking for some kinda donation for needy children..decided to be nice and donate $10 to buy a coupon..then an old lady came..asking me to buy tissue..decided to be nice again and buy from her...
Shit man..never-ending..another lady came by asking to donate $$ for a temple building project...and then another...had to stop at these 2 ladies...
If I keep up being nice..think I'll run out of $$ before even stepping into the temple.
========
Anyway, met up with him later and ended up at Marina Square..the bloody place has changed so much that after a few times of being there, I'm still trying to figure out the various nooks and crannies of the place.
Jalan quite abit..haa..legs were aching..especially after all the mini jog sessions over the last few days..
Lemme see what did I get today..a skirt, a pair of slippers, a casual bright pink bag...yups...think that's about it..=))
realised something..I seem to like the colour green more and more...=)))
Initially thought of playing pool...
But then voila...we ended up at....THE BOWLING ALLEY!
Kaozz..been at least 7 or 8 years since I last stepped into a bowling alley...was quite a refreshing thing to do man...
Though err....my scores sucked big time...didn't even cross 70 for a game..hehe...
I'M THE LONGKANG QUEEN!
was at the taxi stand queueing for a cab home when I saw Ng Sen in the same queue..didn't really say hi to her..ah well..but ahboy commented that she looked old..at least 28 or 30 yrs old...hmm..well, if I were in a suit, think I'd look that age too...
========
Met Wanjun whilst we were shopping around..wow..changed so much..she's looking good..=)
But am quite surprised..mentioned that she's going into nursing..gonna enrol in NYP soon, if they accept her.
From Prudential to Singtel as a content developer..to nursing...hmm...quite varied career switches...haa...
No comments:
Post a Comment