Thursday, March 30, 2006

of grapevines & secrets

A to B: *A pulls B to a corner* "Eh I tell you something ah..But you must promise me not to tell anyone ok? It's supposed to be confidential..."
B to A: *nods profusely* "OK..of course lah..what what?"
A to B: *whispers excitedly* "You know ah..that day...."
-----------
B to C: *B pulls C to a corner* "Eh I tell you something ah..But you must promise me not to tell anyone ok? It's supposed to be confidential..."
C to B: *nods profusely* "OK..of course lah..what what?"
B to C: *whispers excitedly* "You know ah..that day...."

-----------

Sometimes, it's human nature...Sometimes, it's just a matter of choice...
Sometimes, it's integrity...Sometimes, it's a matter of professionalism...

Are secrets that hard to keep?
Are things which are supposed to be confidential hard to keep to yourself?

It's funny how even a company director or a senior manager can reveal things to a subordinate..
Sensitive things might I add..hmm...

Now I know where the term "an open secret" comes from...

No comments: