Heart pain..budget busted...just spent $720..on a year's supply of disposable half-toric contact lenses and a new pair of specs..
Ahboy was the image consultant..ended up with a hmm...how should I put it...cyber blue pair of specs?...
Anyway, gotta eat grass for next month liao..
Good oso...healthier...
=======
28th February. 2 years ago..the fateful day when I ended things with the red biscotti.
Technically speaking though, it was on 29th Feb...it was a leap year in 2004.
=======
Went for review just now with the throat doc. Kena the scope thing again..argh..
Everytime I see him, I have to do the scope. Uncomfy to have the dumb tube poked through your nostril all the way down to your throat.
Anyway, the vocal cords are still slightly swollen which he said was a natural thing. But he said the wound's healing well...and the growth (which they sent for testing) is absolutely benign.
*huge sigh of relief*
His advice: Do not speak loudly. Do not whisper too. As these will cause strain on the vocal cords.
Come back and see me next week. We'll arrange for the speech therapy next week too.
Ack. Speech therapy. *faint*
=======
me want to go canoeing
me want to go indoor climbing
me want to go swimming
me want to go travelling
me want me want me want!!!
can i can i can i???
when when when???
No comments:
Post a Comment