Thursday, March 09, 2006

dunno what to put...

Still trying to get into momentum at work...haa...still abit slack.
But nevertheless, it feels good to be back at work. Away from home for 80% of the time that I'm awake...

Might be more changes. I might be taking over ICT from lian..& like what I told the old burong..I'm just a puppet..who controls the strings, I dun really care already...just tell me what to do & I'll do it accordingly...Still awaiting news of my fate though..

Lian's going on leave already..hmm mm..have to start taking over her stuff liao...

==========
Let's see..Monday night..met Kel & Ling for makan...the bak chor mee@ Fei Siong in Cen Sq..followed by prata at Food Junction in Cen Sq also..
Haa...still remember the "Junior Superheroes" conversation we had...sibei corny..

Tuesday..had dinner with Ahboy @ LiangSeah Eating Place & brownie @ Creation!! woohoo!..

Wednesday..met up with the duckie babes @ Sketches Bugis...gosh..Selin's ROM pics really look good...she's so sweet & photogenic..And glad Angel's moved on..she seems much happier now and more radiant..what a coincidence, met her at the 293 bus-stop..happened that Wilson stays at Blk 411..aiyoh..just 5 mins away...

Today..din with TH, Eugene & PQ @ Phins Steakhouse Tampines Mall...

Tomorrow...hmm...might pop by to cut hair if Jasper has slots available...else it'll be home for a jog...

Out everyday since Sunday night's incident..kinda consider it as a short reprieve...
Though it's tiring me out..not really talking to them, unless it's necessary...not trying to be unfilial or rude or whatever shit..
Just that, I am still not over the incident. And when my mind stops to think about it (which sometimes happenss unknowingly), I still get ballistic & tensed up.

==========
Sigh, wun be able to go Sentosa on Saturday.
Have to be at home...custodian of granny...

==========
Argh...I busted my MHS claims for the year...I have to pay the NUH bill...and after claiming from medisave...
I still need to pay $1K...

*sulks*

No comments: