Wednesday, March 22, 2006

tired...yawnz..

Monday, Tuesday...hectic days in office..Today's slightly better..
But there's still lotsa itsy bitsy pieces of stuff here and there to settle..
A small amount of itsy bitsy stuff is okay..but when it becomes lotsa itsy bitsy stuff...piangzz...I end up overlooking some stuff...argh...

Can feel myself getting tired out...I can just zone out when I'm having lunch...zzzz......
Scary cos horoscope says that if I don't take care, I could be headed for a burnout..
I read 2 horoscopes and both same the same thing..hmm mm...

=======
Decided to run off early from work today. Left at 450pm...then rushed down to suntec to meet ahboy..(the dumb citilink is a nightmare when you're rushing...1km worth of pathway to navigate and jostle with others...argh...)

Then went to collect my Canon!! yay! finally laid my hands on it...haa..
Battery's charging happily now...woohoo!!....

Went to visit DK counter...happened to find Zali there today..=) Met Melvyn too....though he seemed abit aloof...
Buzzed James too when I was about to go home..thought I could say hi to him since I was around the area.
Turned out he was on the roads on the way back to Suntec, asked me to wait..but I couldn't be bothered...too shacked out already..haha..had to forsake him...

Chau geng also can kena caught..haha...
Happened to meet Ah Seng & Jessie at Carrefour...bleah...kekkeeke
Jess said ahboy's grown fatter...haa...think he was abit miffed by that comment..=p

=======
Blister day for me today..kena 2.5 blisters..
Where does the 0.5 come from? well...there's a part of my right big toe which is very red and almost raw...but no blister has developed yet...haa..

yay..swimming complex opening on 31st loh...heard got jacuzzi somemore...
hmm mm... =D

========
28th dinner with sec sch peeps has ben CONFIRMED!
hehe...gonna try out the new place at Marina Sq..dim sum on conveyor belts??
Wonder how it'll be...

Hope Parwin can come, it's been almost a year since I last saw her..

========
WHEEEEE!!!!!

Genting here I come! KL here I come!!
Tix? Check. Accompdation? Check. Excitement? CHECK!!
Counting down to Friday... :))))

========
Hmm...should I clear leave next Wed/Thurs?
Haa..I've still got at least 10days left over from last year...plus 21 days for this year...
That makes it 31 days altogether for this year...

No comments: