Monday, February 27, 2006

fleeting thoughts...

Gran's back home from hospital and everyone's all jittery about her. All eyes are on her everytime time she makes an effort to get up to walk or to adjust her position in her chair.

Using a walking frame now..left leg's still in a cast. And her medicine's enough to fill up an ice-cream box..those magnolia/meadowgold type of ice-cream box...eye drops, reflux, calcium pills, anti-inflammatory, for the brain, anti-itch, cream for dunno-what, more pills...

sigh..my poor grandma...

=======
Went for a mini jog just now..my feeble attempt at trying to regain some semblance of health back..
Tmd...sibei demoralised...think i was out of breath and had to stop before I even hit 400m. Pathetic...ended up just brisk walking..and doing some sit-ups in the park's fitness corner...

As I was walking...Realised that I'm now relegated to walking around in the park with err...other aunties and uncles....*fret fret fret*

But well..nvm, have to persevere...guess I have to start somewhere, somehow...
Can't be wallowing around..

=======
Wonder what I'll do on Friday night. Hope to be out..
Maybe will jio HB or MJ...been a long long while since I saw either of them or had a nice heart-to-heart pally-pally session with them...

=======
Wahey! Am done with the final dosage of steroids today. Bid good riddance to them after I popped down those last 6 pills...Am now counting down for epilim...final pill for that is this Friday...

Sidetrack..thought steroids was supposed to help stamina? hahaha...how come I CAN'T run for NUTS!!! haa...okok..being corny here...

========
Need to make contacts & feel like getting a new pair of specs...
The contacts will easily set me back by $160-180. And the specs...I'll need to get those superhigh-index ones...which might be up to $500?

Kaozz...I need to set aside $700 at least...*faint*
But as he puts it..bopian...it's a needs-based buying...
Ah well...

=========
Fingers itchy...shall I jio mum n dad for a 3-party mahjong session later??
hmmm...hiak hiak..... =)
*evil grin*

No comments: